[vtk-developers] [vtkusers] HiDPI not working on VTK 7.1.0 rc2

Sankhesh Jhaveri sankhesh.jhaveri at kitware.com
Thu May 11 13:20:56 EDT 2017

Do you know if the 8.0.0 branching is on for the week of may 15 still?

Yes. Note that this involves branching 8.0.0 in the coming week and
consequently, starting the release process (release candidates, collating
change notes, etc.). The final release and tagging will happen later.
​

On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 1:14 PM Marcus D. Hanwell <
marcus.hanwell at kitware.com> wrote:

> On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 11:50 AM, Elvis Stansvik
> <elvis.stansvik at orexplore.com> wrote:
> >
> > Do you know if the 8.0.0 branching is on for the week of may 15 still?
>
> To the best of my knowledge yes, but our release team would have the
> most up to date information on that.

Sankhesh Jhaveri *Sr. Research & Development Engineer* | Kitware
<http://www.kitware.com/> | (518) 881-4417
​