[vtk-developers] Gitlab Wikii Examples Progress

Elvis Stansvik elvis.stansvik at orexplore.com
Mon May 8 02:44:11 EDT 2017

Den 7 maj 2017 9:55 em skrev "Bill Lorensen" <bill.lorensen at gmail.com>:

> Folks,
>
> I have converted most files and associated pages.
> See: https://gitlab.kitware.com/lorensen/VTKExamples/wikis/home
>
> SHOW STOPPER: The wiki page is not visible to google. I think I need
> to create a static html page. I don't think that is a good solution.

Great work to all of you for doing all this work with the examples, it
looks very good.

One thing I noticed while on the bus though is that the example image
pushes the example code to the side when viewing on a mobile device (Xperia
Z5 Compact in my case). See attached screenshot.

Perhaps some web guru could have a look if something can be done? On mobile
it's probably a good idea to have the image above the content.

Cheers,
Elvis