[vtk-developers] VTK 7.1 vtkPoints while rendering

afnanahmad afnanahmad at live.com
Tue Mar 14 08:03:34 EDT 2017

I'm reading a PointCloud data from LAS file using libLAS library into
vtkPoints collection. I've verified the points in the collection to be
correct, but when it is presented on the renderer, it is messing points on y
axis.

<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5742466/visualizer.png>

As you can see points cloud is missing point between the lines. I checked
these points in a 3rd party viewer and its rendering fine there.