[vtk-developers] OpenVR HTC Vive

Ricardo ricardo_morello at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 22 18:44:32 EDT 2017

So you've built VTK 7.1.1 with both these options checked? Maybe I've
configured something wrong... Are you using Visual Studio? if so, which
version?
These are my steps:
I downloaded VTK's latest release (7.1.1), compiled it with cmake with the
following options:

<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5743737/Capturar.png>

Then I generated the solution file through CMake and builded it's solution
with VS.
CMake asked for some additional libraries such as openvr SDK which i
downloaded and compiled following the link I sent earlier. The SDL library
came in openvr's folder.
Then, I created a project in VS and configured the additional include and
library directories, as well as the additional dependencies.
What I can't understand is how the image in my computer is different from
the vive glasses. Do you have any idea of what could be causing this to
happen? Am I using an incorrect version of sdl or openvr? I can't find any
mistakes in the code I sent, so I guess it might be a library configuration
mistake, although I am not sure in which step of the configuration process
I've committed this mistake.

Thanks for the answer once again!
Hope to hear from you soon,
Ricardo