[vtk-developers] ​Re: 0, NULL -> nullptr (Ken Martin)

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Thu Jul 27 10:27:50 EDT 2017

Thanks! There were a few issues that I introduced that I believe there are
now topics in flight to fix. Additionally I ran all the tests through ctidy
(and only ctidy for those) so the tests should be a bit better about using
nullptr now as well.  That topic has merged.

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 7:08 PM, Andrew Maclean <andrew.amaclean at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Ken,
> I just did a windows (Win 64, VS2017) release/debug build. All seems Ok
>

> Regards
>    Andrew

Ken Martin PhD
Distinguished Engineer
Kitware Inc.
28 Corporate Drive
Clifton Park NY 12065

This communication, including all attachments, contains confidential and
legally privileged information, and it is intended only for the use of the
addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
received this communication in error please notify us immediately and
destroy the original message.  Thank you.