[vtk-developers] VTK Python wheels?

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Sat Jul 15 09:31:34 EDT 2017

On Sat, Jul 15, 2017 at 1:37 AM, Prabhu Ramachandran
<prabhu at aero.iitb.ac.in> wrote:
> On 7/14/17 8:51 AM, David Gobbi wrote:
>
> I'll be able to join remotely.
>

> Thank you for organizing this, Matt.  My sincere apologies for missing this
> meeting!  I had to lead a BOF on SciPy 2018 and that ended up going on until
> 7:15 and had another appointment at 7:30.  I will be at the sprints all day
> tomorrow though so would love to chat with Matt and JC.

Thank you for organizing the conference, Prabhu, and helping to
facilitate SciPy 2018 :-).

Despite inconvenient timing, David Gobbi, Dave DeMarle, and Matthew
Brett were all able to join remotely. The discussion was helpful and
productive. A summary can be found here:

  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WFN_1oqyxDn0crCKlSs7nn5qQ-Ppqexv8tlMN2NG5sk/edit#

Unfortunately, I am flying back this morning, but Jc indicated he was
going to hack on it during the sprints.

Thanks,
Matt