[vtk-developers] VTK Python wheels?

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Wed Jul 12 15:00:05 EDT 2017

On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 12:26 PM, Matthew Brett <matthew.brett at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 5:04 PM, Prabhu Ramachandran
> <prabhu at aero.iitb.ac.in> wrote:
>> On 7/12/17 7:15 AM, Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin wrote:
>>
>> Hi Prabhu,
>>
>> Matt, François, Marcus ans I are at SciPy.
>>
>> We would be happy to meet you.
>>
>> Re: wheels
>>
>> Now we have wheels for ITK, we should be able to apply the same approach for
>> ITK. See https://blog.kitware.com/itk-python-wheels/ and
>> https://github.com/InsightSoftwareConsortium/ITKPythonPackage
>>

>> That sounds awesome!  Will catch up with you.  Stefan van der Walt and I
>> will come by and meet with you sometime.  Thank you!
>
> If I can help - let me know - I'm in the UK, but I will be online,

Excellent!

Here is a publically editable Google Doc:

  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WFN_1oqyxDn0crCKlSs7nn5qQ-Ppqexv8tlMN2NG5sk/edit?usp=sharing

We could meet on Friday at the evening BoF session, 5:30 PM Central
Time in the Grand Ballroom. Matthew and others could join via video
chat.  Here is a link:

  https://meet.google.com/cry-ucqr-jer

Thanks,
Matt