[vtk-developers] [ITK-dev] open.cdash.org updated

Zack Galbreath zack.galbreath at kitware.com
Mon Feb 27 16:35:59 EST 2017

On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 2:43 PM, Matt McCormick <matt.mccormick at kitware.com>
wrote:

> Hi Zack,
>
> Thanks for the updates!
>
> Another bug I noticed, that I think we present before the recent
> upgrade, too, is that when clicking one "expected" checkbox, it
> enables all other "expected" checkboxes.

I see what you mean.  These boxes are checked if your local representation
of this build has its expected value set to 1.  So if you check it for one
group they all get turned on.  So technically I think it's doing the right
thing here, but I agree that it looks funny.

This indicates to me that our UI for this form could stand to be improved.
I'll whip something up and request feedback.