[vtk-developers] vtkStripper bug ?

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Thu Feb 9 10:40:05 EST 2017

This is good to hear :-) I think what may be happening, and this is a
guess, is that if the contours are manifold and *closed" then they will
traverse and then join to form a closed loop. However if they are open
(e.g., intersect the boundary) then they may be separated into pieces,
typically two pieces. This is because a starting point is somewhat
arbitrarily selected and the loop traversed until it comes back to the
starting point, or ends at a boundary.

will.schroeder at kitware.com
http://www.kitware.com
(518) 881-4902