[vtk-developers] Reg:JVM crashing while using vtkDicomImageReader

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 12:04:37 EST 2017

I'll also note that the vtkDICOMReader that comes with vtk-dicom (
https://github.com/dgobbi/vtk-dicom) will work with java wrapping, and it
can read a much broader range of DICOM files than the vtkDICOMImageReader.

But first you'll want to confirm that the problem isn't a 32-bit memory
allocation issue.

 - David