[vtk-developers] Build errors

Joachim Pouderoux joachim.pouderoux at kitware.com
Thu Dec 21 14:54:18 EST 2017

Ken,

Sorry about that. I will take care of the to_string issue.
This function is c++11 and declared in <string> which is included. So it
looks like the android compiler used is not
totally compliant.
Anyway, I will replace that.

Best,

*Joachim Pouderoux*, PhD

*Technical Expert - Scientific Computing Team*
*Kitware SAS <http://www.kitware.fr>*