[vtk-developers] vtk header listing compiled modules

Alexis Girault alexis.girault at kitware.com
Tue Dec 12 12:10:39 EST 2017

Hi all,

We're currently working on improving the vtk ios viewer. The vtk app is
currently configured with XCode, and we link against a vtk.framework that
is cross-compiled for iOS through CMake.

We want the app to offer a way to attempt to load the files that are only
supported by the vtk.framework that was built, so we need a way to know
which modules were built from the Xcode Project (example: OBJ, STL, PLY
might or might not make it).

Is there a header file we could include that is configured during vtk's
build process to define the modules that should be part of the build?

Thanks!

Alexis