[vtk-developers] Failure of wiki examples on merge request build (both Windows)

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Fri Dec 8 10:31:21 EST 2017

Hi,

I am working on debugging an issue with the axes in the charts, and hit an
odd failure:

https://open.cdash.org/viewBuildError.php?buildid=5172371
C:\dashboards\buildbot\fc38cb64\source\Remote\WikiExamples\src\Cxx\IO\DumpXMLFile.cxx(82):
error C2065: 'vtkXMLHyperOctreeReader': undeclared identifier

It looks like there are currently just two Windows builds, and both of them
failed in the same way. Are all of the build hosts building wiki examples,
or just Windows? Do they build whatever happens to be master in the remote
modules, or are they using the GIT_TAG defined in the remote?

I have submitted another request for a build, maybe this is a current
failure in the examples only affecting Windows, but then I wonder how it
ended up getting missed before merging. I can rebase the branch if I just
happened to be unlucky too.

Thanks,

Marcus