[vtk-developers] What is the latest format/technology to export rendered objects in mobile device with interactiion

richard anderson richardander at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 18 02:06:21 EDT 2017

Hello,

I rendered multiple objects in a vtkRenderWindow. I would like to export
them into a format which can be supported by browser or phone apps so that
they can be displayed on mobile device. I would like to allow user have
interactive operations, such as zoom/pan/rotate. I tried VMRL, but it seems
a dated technology and few viewers are supported.

Can anyone let me know what are the latest format or technology and is it
supported by vtk?

Thanks in advance!

Richard