[vtk-developers] Various issues on my dashboards... help needed...

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Wed Aug 16 10:27:02 EDT 2017

Hi Sean,

Thanks for providing the link for #3. I'll handle the XML readers and
writers, vtkStreaklineFilter and particle path warnings.

Allison, do you think you can work on the data array warnings?

I think if both Allison and I take care of those it should whittle down the
list to a more manageable size to start getting others to help out with.

Best,
Andy