[vtk-developers] Strange problem with vtkPLYReader

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitb.ac.in
Fri Aug 11 03:01:48 EDT 2017

Hi Bill,

This is very embarrassing!  Thank you for finding the source of the problem.  I
had assumed that the file was a standard one but apparently a buggy writer had
generated it in the past.

While it would be nice to have readers detect these I understand that this is
going to be hard.  Thanks again and sorry for the noise!

cheers,
Prabhu