[vtk-developers] Unused Template Warnings

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Thu Aug 3 16:20:14 EDT 2017

I can try to remember, but I know that support at rogue-research.com probably
means @seanm others may not know that mapping.

More generally we sometimes do step on each others toes just because we
don't realize someone else is working on something, or don't realize
someone upgraded the OS on a buildbot etc. I suspect some folks may use the
gitlab notifications to keep an eye on all new MRs just to know what is
going on. I haven't tried that but I may give it a shake for VTK.

--
Ken Martin PhD
Distinguished Engineer

This communication, including all attachments, contains confidential and
legally privileged information, and it is intended only for the use of the
addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
received this communication in error please notify us immediately and
destroy the original message.  Thank you.