[vtk-developers] CMake vs PCANormals VTK 7.0

João Luis joaolsvieira at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 13:40:32 EDT 2017

Hi Liu,

Unfortunately, didn't help. I am not looking for that. Actually my question
is about CMAKE building VTK 7.0 with support to the following:

#include <vtkPCANormalEstimation.h> - > vtkFiltersPoints
#include <vtkSignedDistance.h>            - > vtkFiltersPoints
#include <vtkExtractSurface.h>              - > vtkFiltersPoints

But, I just figure out that VTK 7.0 doesn't have support to
vtkFilterPoints. The CMAKE Module should be something like Module_SRCS.
This is what I am trying to find.

I am hopefully that somebody can help!!

Thank you