[vtk-developers] {EXTERNAL} Re: VTK with Oculus Rift - Problem with DLL

Sankaranarayanan, Ganesh Ganesh.Sankaranarayanan at BSWHealth.org
Thu Apr 6 17:20:18 EDT 2017

Thank you Aron for the help! I fixed the problem. I had the output as DLL but building as static library. Is there any other standalone example program available for testing with Oculus Rift?
Thanks,
Ganesh

From: Aron Helser [mailto:aron.helser at kitware.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2017 10:05 AM
To: Sankaranarayanan, Ganesh <Ganesh.Sankaranarayanan at BSWHealth.org>
Cc: vtk-developers at vtk.org
Subject: {EXTERNAL} Re: [vtk-developers] VTK with Oculus Rift - Problem with DLL

Have you tried using 'depends' (http://www.dependencywalker.com/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.dependencywalker.com_&d=DwMFaQ&c=qhent5lL-8Lans1hhN7NTGhSd0GBLfQfwUvzHj1D5tQ&r=knkzH_wKxk4dypfAzK74JcyIK-sNfY6RKp4sc6FghhJcr436-HZjCtZnnmYNbVwU&m=hkJK4X7w33a4AV5P7c3I1djWeeckBkqjJlo6kmmhIBY&s=bh-TyHHG5IAQJv7hqgPax9GV1xQtPTXWCnB8_9dS0Tk&e=>) on that DLL? It may be able to give you an idea of what is wrong, or if there is some dependent lib/dll which is causing the problem instead.
HTH,
Aron