[vtk-developers] ready to branch for 7.1?

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Fri Sep 16 19:18:06 EDT 2016

I have two topics I would like to get merged both are "close" but they are
not tiny topics.

Put in a better framework for releasing graphics resources

  https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/merge_requests/1953

and rework the OpenGL2 compositepolydatamapper2 so there are no slow paths

  https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/merge_requests/1909

On Fri, Sep 16, 2016 at 2:45 PM, David E DeMarle <dave.demarle at kitware.com>
wrote:

> Does anyone out that have partially completed work in progress that we
> should delay the release branch point for?
>
> We are hoping to get 7.1 started in a day or two.
>
> thanks,
>
> David E DeMarle
> Kitware, Inc.
> R&D Engineer
> 21 Corporate Drive
> Clifton Park, NY 12065-8662
> Phone: 518-881-4909

Ken Martin PhD
Chairman & CFO
Kitware Inc.
28 Corporate Drive
Clifton Park NY 12065
518 371 3971

This communication, including all attachments, contains confidential and
legally privileged information, and it is intended only for the use of the
addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
received this communication in error please notify us immediately and
destroy the original message.  Thank you.