[vtk-developers] MR to reindent VTK's braces

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Sep 9 07:05:34 EDT 2016

So as long as this approach checks out alright:
https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/merge_requests/1932

Then I'm fine with merging both things in the next couple of days and
branching for 7.1 afterward.

My misgivings about whether these sweeping format changes belong be in a
minor release are moot because of the mtime,  VTK_OVERRIDE and
VTK_DELETE_FUNCTION changes will already be present.

Merging before the branch will certainly make patches to both 7.1 and 8.0
easier to boot.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer