[vtk-developers] Which compilers to use "extern template" with

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Sep 1 13:31:27 EDT 2016

I don't fully follow this conversation but I wanted to remind folks that we
will require C++ 11 support at the end of this year (or beginning of 2017).
Given that we are only a few months from that, I wouldn't spend too much
energy in fixing warnings on platforms we will stop supporting soon.

Best,
-berk