[vtk-developers] vtkImageData::SetDimensions deprecation reversal?

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Thu Oct 20 17:14:29 EDT 2016

Hi all,

vtkImageData::SetDimensions() is marked deprecated in its header comments.  Now that we converted to doxygen, clang warns that \deprecated is present _without_ an actual deprecation attribute (a la VTK_LEGACY).

I started on a patch to wrap it all in VTK_LEGACY, but it seems VTK itself uses SetDimensions() quite a lot.  It also seems like a convenient and harmless wrapper to SetExtent.

Should we un-deprecate it? :)

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com