[vtk-developers] Testing Remote Modules in a gitlab topic

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 15:21:31 EDT 2016

In general, I think it would be good to be able to turn on remote
modules for buildbot's. I'd rather not have it on my default because
it may show test failures that could olny be fixed it we changed the
versionbeing fetched.

I'm OK with the current situation where I ask someone to fetch my
topic and turn on this remote module.

I was just curious if the mechanism existed.

Thanks,

Bill