[vtk-developers] segfault with vtkLineIntegralConvolution2D

Burlen Loring burlen.loring at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 17:33:43 EST 2016

I took a quick look, vtkPainterCommunicator is a class that is not
wrapped, and it seems that commit 4d127b1d introduced the bug. // ETX
and // BTX were removed from the Set/Get methods you mention and a
number of others in the class. I don't think vtkPainterCommunicator
should necessarily be promoted to a vtkObject, the comments in the
Set/Get methods explain why it was not one in the first place. IMO,
probably best to simply exclude these methods from wrapping, if that's
still an option.

Burlen