[vtk-developers] Problems with the test computers

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 16:49:12 EST 2016

eelo - 1426 failed 926 passed. It seems no tests involving image
comparisons are tested.

dash3, bigmac, dashlin1 and trey: I suspect that they are not updating the
image files.

I am picking this up in:
https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/merge_requests/2190#note_200773
See the dashboard at:
https://open.cdash.org/index.php?compare1=63&filtercount=2&field1=buildname%2Fstring&project=VTK&field2=buildstarttime%2Fdate&showfilters=0&limit=100&compare2=83&value1=f92d9ff9&showfeed=0&value2=20161122T230628

These four machines seem to be comparing the test image against the
original reference image.
On my machine the difference image when using the original reference image
is attached.

I would appreciate it if someone could look at these computers and see what
reference (valid) image is being used. To help them I attach the original
valid image and the new valid image and their respective md5-stamp files.

You can see that the new valid image has a faint outer ring and a total of
three concentric circles whilst original valid image has no outer ring and
two extra concentric circles. Additionally, the original valid image seems
to have more pronounced rasterization.

Thanks
   Andrew

Andrew J. P. Maclean