[vtk-developers] disabling png

Mario Emmenlauer mario at emmenlauer.de
Sat Nov 19 12:31:58 EST 2016

Dear Utkarsh,

oh my, thanks a lot, exactly what I need! Great! And there are a
bunch more VTK_USE_SYSTEM_XXX options that I did not find before,
great!

Cheers,

    Mario

On 19.11.2016 18:13, Utkarsh Ayachit wrote:
> You can tell VTK to use system PNG. Set VTK_USE_SYSTEM_PNG CMake variable to ON.
>
> Utkarsh
>
> On Sat, Nov 19, 2016 at 11:53 AM, Mario Emmenlauer <mario at emmenlauer.de> wrote:
>>
>> I've just tracked down an issue for quite a while and found that
>> VTK brings its own PNG library! This is causing my quite a head-
>> ache. I've googled and read the CMakeLists.txt, but could not find
>> how to disable it. Can you please help?
>>
>> How to disable VTK's internal libpng?
>>
>> Thanks for your help,
>>
>>     Mario

Viele Gruesse,

    Mario Emmenlauer

--
BioDataAnalysis GmbH, Mario Emmenlauer      Tel. Buero: +49-89-74677203
Balanstr. 43                   mailto: memmenlauer * biodataanalysis.de