[vtk-developers] Possible problem creating test.png.md5 files.

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 17:52:15 EST 2016

Thanks Ben,
   I had NO_RT set but the problem was that I was wanted to use two test
images in the one script. So I have no split the script and everything
works Ok.
Thanks for the pointer. Because when I removed NO_RT I realised what was
wrong.

Regards
   Andrew

On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 2:00 AM, Ben Boeckel <ben.boeckel at kitware.com>
wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 13:17:57 +1100, Andrew Maclean wrote:
> > I follow the instructions in:
> > https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/blob/master/
> Documentation/dev/git/data.md
> >
> > However  I am not getting any message such as:
> > Linked Some/Module/Testing/Data/Baseline/MyTest.png.md5 to ExternalData
> > MD5/....
> > The png files remain in the /Rendering/Core/Testing/Data/Baseline and no
> > md5 file is created.
>
> A test needs to reference the image in its arguments for CMake to see
> the file. Is the test that is supposed to see the file marked as
> NO_VALID or similar?
>
> --Ben

Andrew J. P. Maclean