[vtk-developers] VTK without vtksys

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 16:18:53 EST 2016

As a follow-up, there are lots of Windows API calls in VTK outside of
kwsys. In particular, Rendering/OpenGL and Rendering/OpenGL2 would probably
require a large number of changes.  Ken Martin and others did a lot of work
on Android and iOS changes, the situation with UWP might be parallel with
those.