[vtk-developers] UseJitteringOn() has no effect in 7.1.0.rc1

Elvis Stansvik elvis.stansvik at orexplore.com
Thu Nov 3 08:09:20 EDT 2016

> Den 2 nov. 2016 12:17 fm skrev "Alvaro Sanchez" <
> alvaro.sanchez at kitware.com>:
> >
> > Hi Elvis,
> >
> > the patch for this in  https://gitlab.kitware.com/
> vtk/vtk/merge_requests/2130
> >
> > please give it a try and let me know if it helps.
>
> Great, thanks a lot. I'll give it a go when I'm back at work tomorrow.

Got held up with some other things, but going to try it out now.

I saw that in the comments you said that this fix could wait until 8.0. No
chance of backporting it to 7.1? We're basing our product on 7.1.0.rc1 at
the moment, expecting to use 7.1 for our first release, so would love to
have the fix in there.

Elvis