[vtk-developers] Leaks in vtkTkRenderWidget under python

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Tue Nov 1 10:02:48 EDT 2016

Awesome! Thanks so much David!

--
Ken Martin PhD
Chairman & CFO

This communication, including all attachments, contains confidential and
legally privileged information, and it is intended only for the use of the
addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
received this communication in error please notify us immediately and
destroy the original message.  Thank you.