[vtk-developers] Mantis bug tracker under attack

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Thu May 26 12:44:39 EDT 2016

It may be a trickle off effect but just in case I'm forwarding this to the
sysadmins....

On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 12:43 PM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com>
wrote:

> The spam is still coming...
>

> On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 11:50 AM, Will Schroeder
> <will.schroeder at kitware.com> wrote:
> > Bill the sysadmin team just disabled account creation. In the short term
> > creating a Mantis account will require an explicit request, etc. Long
> term
> > I'm not sure....
> >
> > ----
> > Sent from a mobile phone please excuse typos and terseness
> >
> > On May 26, 2016 11:44 AM, "Bill Lorensen" <bill.lorensen at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Folks,
> >>
> >> Lots of bog mantis entries are being added.
> >> http://www.vtk.org/Bug/view_all_bug_page.php
> >>

> >> Bill
> http://markmail.org/search/?q=vtk-developers

William J. Schroeder, PhD
Kitware, Inc. - Building the World's Technical Computing Software
28 Corporate Drive
Clifton Park, NY 12065
will.schroeder at kitware.com
http://www.kitware.com