[vtk-developers] vtkChartsCoreCxx-TestChartXYZ test timer never getting called?

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed May 11 17:29:09 EDT 2016

Use the "-I" (capital i) option in order to make the Start() method viable:

bin/vtkChartsCoreCxxTests.app/Contents/MacOS/vtkChartsCoreCxxTests
TestChartXYZ -I

Otherwise, it runs in its simple dashboard mode where it renders once
and quits.  Many of the tests work the same way, this is intentional.

 - David