[vtk-developers] vtkCubeAxesActor2D.h:49:29: error: expected identifier before numeric constant

Dan Lipsa dan.lipsa at kitware.com
Thu May 5 15:20:34 EDT 2016

Nico,
To get a merge request reviewed, usually you'll look in the git history and
see who modified that area of the code recently/significantly and ask that
person/s to review your change using @name syntax in gitlab.

See the 'review a merge request' section
https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/blob/master/Documentation/dev/git/develop.md

Dan