[vtk-developers] strange default-visible build settings (OSGEO?)

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Thu Mar 24 18:20:56 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I don't recall seeing this before, but these days in ccmake I see the following settings even in non-advanced mode:

 BUNDLEDIR                        Applications/OSGEO
 FRAMEWORKDIR                     Library/Frameworks
 LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH

I suspect they are from something 3rd party... should they be showing by default like that?

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com