[vtk-developers] Unable to build Python Interpreter in debug mode TBB and VS2013.

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 09:18:05 EST 2016

Hi Andrew,

Probably the best way to approach this is to find out what preprocessor
symbol is causing the problem, tbb_config.h line 545 is as follows:

#if __GLIBC__==2 && __GLIBC_MINOR__==3 ||  (__APPLE__ && (
__INTEL_COMPILER==1200 && !TBB_USE_DEBUG))

You can print the values of these symbols (to find out which one is defined
as something other than a number) with the same technique used for the
__LINE__ example on the following MSDN web page:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/x7dkzch2.aspx

 - David