[vtk-developers] VTK bug hackathon

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Tue Jun 21 10:54:13 EDT 2016

Brad reminded me that Mantis no longer allow new account registration (due
to spam issues) so that may be a potential issue with using it. We can
still make it work though; many of us have accounts anyway. I am fine with
what others decide. I just didn't want to put undue pressure on Brad & Ben
to make the transition quickly.