[vtk-developers] Nightly Doxygen

David Lonie david.lonie at kitware.com
Thu Jun 16 11:32:55 EDT 2016

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 9:29 AM, David Gobbi <david.gobbi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Awesome.  Though I notice that the new array classes have somehow managed
> to mess up the class index:
> http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classes.html

I just looked into this, and the spurious classes are coming from blobs in
Documentation/Doxygen/ArrayDispatch-VTK-7-1.md. This file is meant to
appear as supplemental information under the "Related Pages" tab, and not
be interpreted as class documentation.

On my local machine (running Doxygen 1.8.11), it all works as expected. The
live version online (running Doxygen 1.7.6.1) is mistaking these for class
documentation.

If someone could update doxygen on the machine generating these, I suspect
the problem will go away.

Dave