[vtk-developers] Rendering hangs in viewport

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Tue Jul 5 08:36:53 EDT 2016

A simple way is to modify VTK/Common/Core/vtkTimeStamp.cxx, the Modified()
method. Insert the appropriate logic to conditionally print out if an
integral wrap occurs.

There may be a better way but this should do the trick. Let us know how
this works out, you've got my curiosity piqued :-)

Best,

will.schroeder at kitware.com
http://www.kitware.com
(518) 881-4902