[vtk-developers] Redefining Image Data Voxel Size

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Mon Jan 25 09:50:37 EST 2016

Thanks Akash!

Under vtk.org, find this page http://www.vtk.org/contributing-code/ which
links to the current and previous contribution guides. They lay out the
mechanics and reasoning behind how to get code into VTK. A one sentence
summary is: make and test your changes locally, then submit a merge request
so that experienced developers can review, test, and eventually merge it
into VTK master.

If you've got questions, ask in a different thread please. If you happen to
be a student and the idea of working on a challenging problem with an
experienced VTK mentor sounds fun, consider applying through the google
summer of code program.

cheers!