[vtk-developers] seeking guidance for getting started

Aaditya Thakkar thakkar.aadi1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 09:29:41 EST 2016

Hi,
         I am Aaditya Thakkar. I am 2nd year undergrad Btech(ICT) student
at Dhirubhai Ambani Institute for Information and Communication Technology,
India. I want to contribute in VTK and also preparing for GSOC 2016. I have
knowledge of  C, JAVA, HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP and Database It will be
very helpful if you guide me how to get started.
          Please let me know about the projects in which I can contribute,
it will be very helpful to me.

Thanks,
Aaditya.