[vtk-developers] Failing tests

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Wed Feb 24 06:46:22 EST 2016

I added a test yesterday (TestSampleImplicitFunctionFilter.py) that uses
vtkPointGaussianMapper. I believe that this class is only available in
OpenGL2, so some builds (running the older OpenGL1) are failing.

Remind me again, what's the recommended path forward? Since OpenGL2 is now
VTK's default (and much faster) I'd prefer to use vtkPointGaussianMapper. I
could rewrite the test with the old mapper, or I suppose conditionally
eliminate it on OpenGL1 systems, etc. Suggestions?

Best,

William J. Schroeder, PhD
Kitware, Inc. - Building the World's Technical Computing Software
28 Corporate Drive
Clifton Park, NY 12065
will.schroeder at kitware.com
http://www.kitware.com