[vtk-developers] Compilation error hdf5

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Feb 11 08:11:26 EST 2016

"BTW, I'm pretty sure that Paraview can read NetCDF files, but is it
possible
to convert these files afterwards (to a classical .vtk or .vtp file)?"

Depends on the contents of the net cdf file. In the general case no,  but
if it is a convention we know about (netcdf cf and a couple of others) them
yes you can use Paraview to convert.