[vtk-developers] Remote Module Documentation

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 15:11:26 EST 2016

Hi Steve,

I'm in a similar situation, I have repositories that I want to turn into
remote modules, but I also need to be able to build these modules outside
of VTK.  It's possible to do this (I know because I've done it) but it's
messy.  There doesn't seem to be a clean way to build proper VTK modules on
top of an existing binary VTK.

 - David