[vtk-developers] QVTKWidget + Dock/Undocking + MAC OS

rakesh patil prakeshofficial at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 11:59:07 EST 2016

Hello,

This issue is more of Qt related. I posted this question in their forum.
But they redirected me to this forum. I am facing a very strange issue with
Dock/Undocking when one of the docked widget is QVTKWidget, only on MAC.  I
have a centralWidget which contains four tabs. Each tab is an inherited
from QWidget. Among these, one widget is QVTKWidget. The issue what I am
facing is when I click on the bar and try to undock, the mouse events are
lost. I release the mouse button and move the mouse, QVTKWidget keeps
moving along with the mouse. I need to click once again on the tab and then
it gets undocked fully. Some times while undocking or docking, I observed
flickering effect on the renderwindow.

It gives feeling like QDockWidget is passing some information/signal to its
widgets, which QVTKWidget is not able to process, and other QWidgets are
able to process. Has anyone come across this type of scenario?

Thanks in advance