[vtk-developers] Compilation error hdf5

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Wed Feb 10 11:39:28 EST 2016

Now you are pushing the limits of my knowledge :-) I don't know anything
about Android builds. I think you have a few options:

* Remove the system HDF5 (and NetCDF if you have any). With Homebrew, you
can do something like "brew unlink hdf5" & "brew unlink netcdf"

* Build & install an Android version of HDF5 and NetCDF and turn on
VTK_USE_SYSTEM_HDF5 and VTK_USE_SYSTEM_NETCDF.

* Turn off NetCDF.

Best,
-berk