[vtk-developers] IO/Export/Testing/Cxx directory not being visited

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 13:00:24 EST 2016

I used git bisect to find the problem. The culprit is:

commit 480822bfbdbb7218feef6397695ed62808a2fa49
Author: Ken Martin <ken.martin at kitware.com>
Date:   Tue Feb 2 16:11:29 2016 -0500

    reduce opengl2 module dependencies

    Reduce opengl2 dependencies in two ways
    first move a class that renderingcore depends on from
    filterExtraction to FiltersGeneral. FiltersExtraction pulls
    in a lot of other modules where FiltersGeneral does not.
    FiltersExtraction already depends on filtersGeneral so it
    should be backwards compatible.

    The second change is a new feature to allow a back implementation
    to be required or not. In this case gl2ps was originally required
    by OpenGl2 now it is optional. This required adding an option to
    the module code to specify when a backend implementation is required.