[vtk-developers] segfault with vtkLineIntegralConvolution2D

david.froger.ml at mailoo.org david.froger.ml at mailoo.org
Mon Dec 12 02:20:41 EST 2016

I made this merge request
https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/merge_requests/2251
that add `#ifndef __WRAP__` `#endif` around methods that should be be
wrapped.

This fix the issue.

I don't know why the wrapping tool does not detect these methods are not
wrappable
(do not inherit from vtkObjectBase). Maybe some code should be changed
so that the
wrapping tool can detect it, without using __WRAP__?