[vtk-developers] vtkInteractorStyleTrackballActor and vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera

João Luis joaolsvieira at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 10:47:39 EDT 2016

Hello vtkdevelopers,

There are ways to apply  two different vtkInteractorStyle against same
actor? I have an actor that I used vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera to
pick some points by mouse leftclick (OnLeftButtonDown()) that works
smoothly , then I have two actors with same vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera
and I need pick/select distinctly one between these to start some process
independently with vtkInteractorStyleTrackballActor. However, once applied
TrackballCamera style and I am applying TrackballActor to same actors one
of the actors that is using LeftButton event from TrackballCamera doesn’t
respond the new style.

My actors (two independent cylinders source)

I am following this example to TrackballActor: http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/
Examples/Cxx/Interaction/SelectAnActor

I am following this example to TrackballCamera:http://www.
vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Interaction/DoubleClick

Thank you very much for any help,

*Joao*