[vtk-developers] Next VTK hackathon

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Mon Aug 22 08:12:54 EDT 2016

Hi folks,

We are good to go for September 8. We are happy to host people in our
Clifton Park, NY and Carrboro, NC offfices (please let me know in advance)
and we will have a Google Hangout open. The link is:

https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/kitware.com/vtk-hackathon

We will start at 10am and will go until 5pm (all EDT).

The focus will be on cleaning up the VTK dashboard and the issue tracker.

Best,
-berk